Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hello.
The word 'hello' is the only word I can express my feeling. Actually, it's more than I can say dude. Hm. Speechless. I never share what's in my heart on blog. I just shared so many thing I did, I felt but never posted anything that my soul says to my heart. Okay.
Im at home. Just went back on Tuesday and on Wednesday I did nothing for my final exams. Haha. ( I shouldn't be laughing ) So, okay I'll share what's in my heart. Seriously. No worries. I won't touch any sensitive issues or maybe hurting others feeling. No. i won't. Tell me if I did. As usual, I feel lonely at home. No mummy, daddy and sissy. My bro went to work and I just got 3 ppl with me in this house. My cousin, her son  ( 5 years old ) and her sissy. And also I got tv. Haha. Nah net also. :P :P I don't even know what to write. As I told earlier, I can't express my feeling lol. I'm a secretive person. Wee ~~Oh yeah ? Yea, like..seriously. OMG today is Nov 3rd. Haha. I got a sweet memory on Nov 4th 2006. If I'm not mistaken.. ( The year ). Well, nah I won't share. Hahhaahahahhaa. Sorry then.
My first date was on Nov 4th hahahaaha. Omg at that time I was a small kid ( Form 1 ) and when I recalled back, it sounded stupid for me. LMFAO. Well, I have to share this. For me it's still a sweet memory to remember :)


It's an Annual Dinner night for SMS Kuching. Yeah, we call it as " Malam Apresiasi ". So, haha. OMG hold on hold on. I ROFL ! Okay. haha. When I was 13, I felt in love with a guy. Idk why. Nah maybe his face just looks like my bro ( But he told me he wasnt look like my bro ) Oh okay.. But for me you DO ! So that night, we're dated at the canteen ( Not a standard place. Oh yea I know ).. But it was a school though so we couldnt find any other place. We talked and share about our family background. ( And at last I know he was lying :O ) Hm yeah. For the whole year, 2006, I did nothing but I just stalked him. Everyday ! Everytime. Look.
6.30 am : Dining hall. Then followed him to class. Haha.
10.05 am : At the canteen. Stalking again.
12.45 pm : I screamed my lungs out when I saw him otw to dining hall. Haha.
1.30 pm : Met him again after performing Solah.
4.30 pm : Lol again. Hahaha.
6.00 pm : Omg ! Dining hall and surau. Stalked again.
10.00pm : Again. Haha
Gambar time konvo .. yerr. Sekadar hiasan.


All the activities I did above was successfully done without he realised that LMFAO !
I can say that, I'm good at it :P
And I did it everyday except for Saturday and Sunday but I still saw him on weekends haha.
But when on Nov 4th we talked. For the first time. He knew that I liked him because my friend told him. LOL ( Anwar, you suck ! ) Hahahahaha. But thanks to him though. Love you , mate. So.. okay. Then we didnt stop there. After that we got a second date on Nov 17th. Haha. Then I kantoi with my parents :D :D Luckily theyre just okay.. 
Haha. OMG. I can't stop smiling. I do love him. IBut its just for a short period. I love everyone else on 2007 ! That wasnt my fault. He's far away from me. I cant love someone whos not in front of my retina of my eyes !! LOL. And wait. WERE NOT DATING ! Haha. I NEVER WENT OUT WITH HIM. He's just special. That's all. No boyfriend and girlfriend thingy.. :) :)


Oh well, 5 years is gone. Now, here I am. :) Thats the best memory for me. Well, not the memory actually but the best response from the other side. When you love someone, thats nothing much better than the person loves you back. Yes, thats true dude. It hurts when you seriosuly love someone with all of your heart, and they knew it, they just ignore you. Come on. Okay I'm done. Haha. Mathematics is waiting for me. See ya. Later... 


<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment